Low-fat yoghurt sauce/dressing
An ideal low-fat salad dressing, baked potato topping or dip.
- 1 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Use this dressing instead of mayonnaise, to lower saturated and total fat intake in the diet.
- Mix all the ingredients together and use as a salad dressing on green salad or on a baked potato, or on potato or pasta salad.
- Use as a healthy sauce with cold meat or chicken.
- Use as a dip with low-fat, low-salt snacks.
Image courtesy of Claire Sutton/Flickr
Back to Recipes