Fruity herbal cup
This hot drink is made using lavender flowers, mint, apple juice and honey - full of flavour and good for you.
- 2 litres of boiling water
- 4 cups mint
- 1 cup lavender flowers
- 1 litre fresh, unsweetened apple juice
- honey to taste
- Pour the boiling water over the mint leaves and the lavender flowers.
- Leave to stand overnight.
- Next day pour off through a strainer and add the apple juice.
- Sweeten with honey.
- Refrigerate and serve with slices of lemon.
Image courtesy of bgblogging/Flickr
- Rosemary and lemon juice.
- Lemon thyme and grape juice.
- Lemon grass and lemon juice.
Back to Recipes